Enterprise-Class Systems for Best-in-Class Retailing
Merchandising is the heart and soul of your business – and ours. KWI’s proprietary technology is as fast, efficient, flexible and intelligent as a merchandising information system can be. The result of collaborative partnerships with leading-edge retailers, our system is based upon a model of continuous improvement that consistently leads to exciting new capabilities … all backed by outstanding service support and availability 24/7/365.
We provide our clients with a true, cloud-based data warehouse performing as a single data dictionary, powerfully informing all modules across the system. Your complete data set is stored forever at the item level, and fully searchable with 23 levels of hierarchy available. More than 500 reports can be scheduled or run on an ad hoc basis, securely but quickly accessed through our internal Google search engine for easy reference.
The right product in the right place at the right time.
For innovative retailers passionate about customer service and relationships,
KWI consistently sharpens the competitive edge.
Real-Time. Real Power.
With its robust centralized architecture, our Enterprise-class cloud platform is built for redundancy and reliability, security and speed. It is highly scalable, it is 100% in the cloud, and 100% available, to provide your team with the smartest, most responsive Merchandising tools. It’s your comprehensive solution for everything from pre-season planning and forecasting, to real-time in-season merchandising management, to post-season analysis.
The KWI Merchandising platform utilizes IBM’s Cognos business intelligence tool, offering further insights and analytics based on each user’s unique needs. You receive the benefit of virtually unlimited custom reporting.
And best of all, it is a single platform of power, available to all. We are constantly cultivating the solution … delivering updates drawn from our retail community knowledge … and delivering this single version to all.
A Few Feature Highlights:
- Audit trail for data changes with full suite of reports that track user, date and time and “before and after” data values by data type
- Multiple costing methods supported
- Advanced client-controlled role-based security model
- Concurrent calendars: Roman calendar for financials; retail calendar for merchandising
- EDI processing efficiency means entering data only once; KWI handles all technical processing and functional acknowledgements
- All-inclusive: Everything you need for planning, replenishment, allocations, price changes, promotions, etc.
Sam Kliger, President, KWI