If You Have the Passion to Be a Leader …
Are you motivated by the excitement of innovation? Do you have the commitment, the drive, to demand the best of yourself and your teammates? If yes, you’re a candidate to join Team KWI.
As the innovator in cloud retailing, KWI relies on the talents and determination of our people … and so do our clients. Whatever role you play at KWI, your unique strengths will be fully engaged. You’ll be inspired by your amazing colleagues … people who are passionate about driving retail technology forward …passionate about winning for each other and for our clients.
When we think about the KWI Experience, it all starts with our people. KWI employees love being part of the best team in the industry. Some of our thoughts are included at the bottom of the page – in our own words.
We’re the company that pioneered cloud retailing. How cool is that? To be on the cutting edge, pushing the limits. It’s our privilege to partner with some of the strongest brands in retail. And because we understand our clients’ challenges so thoroughly, we provide the leadership it takes to help grow their businesses. Leadership is a core quality of KWI’s success.
Passion! Challenge! Collaboration! Innovation! Fanatical dedication to service! Fun! (Celebration!) We take care of each other and we take care of our clients. That defines us as a company. Each KWI team member brings a unique background and perspective, but we share Core Values that guide our growth.
We think KWI is a great place to work … but it’s not all about work. From our annual summer picnic and holiday party, to our softball games and team outings, we celebrate our successes, we enjoy the company of our colleagues and we pull together to give back to our community. At KWI, it’s a family affair.
it’s what you want your workplace to be.
Employee Testimonials - We asked our people to describe the KWI Experience. Here are some excerpts of what they said, by department:
- "KWI is like a family. We all encourage each other’s success. Making our clients happy and successful is rewarding. The amazing feedback from clients makes every day worthwhile."
- "KWI listens to employees’ ideas, encourages and motivates us to think of how to do things better. It's a great feeling when we see our ideas implemented, to know we're part of the change."
"KWI is an environment of career growth, with opportunities to get promoted within the organization."
Software Development Team
- "Working at KWI has allowed me to challenge myself and to think outside of the box to come up with solutions for our clients. Helping clients achieve their business goals has provided me with valuable experience and personal satisfaction."
Client Services Team
- "I love learning, and at KWI we are always creating new software and products for our customers. This combined with our team of helpful, dedicated and fun people, makes KWI a great place to work."
"We are all busy, but when someone asks for help, we shift gears and focus our attention to that person who is asking for assistance. It’s great to be part of a team that feels more like a family."
"I love working for a company that cares about their employees as people. You are empowered as an employee to grow, and as a team we truly place value on each other's input the moment you step foot through the door."
"My coworkers share a willingness to work together to make things happen. Partnering with clients and vendors to improve service is rewarding – you can see the fruits of your labor."
Retail Systems Support Team
- "The most exceptional facet of KWI is the transparency from our leaders. Each one is approachable, honest and committed to improving the company for the benefit of the employees, our customers and the thousands of people who rely on the KWI platform each day."
"Everyone here is given a chance to contribute regardless of their position; if they have an interesting idea, they are encouraged to pursue it. This type of environment cultivates creativity and innovation."
"KWI really cares about our happiness, and provides benefits to make it a better place to work. A work/life balance is strongly encouraged through extracurricular programs and resources."
Business Analysis Team