Advanced Weaponry in the War on Data Theft
Data breaches are increasingly in the news, and becoming a strategic imperative for retailers to protect their data and their customer’s data. The damage extends not only to consumers, but to executives and companies who store that data with the intent to provide better customer service.
That’s why security of our facilities and your customers' data is concern #1 at KWI. It’s the guiding principle built into everything we do, from creating a secure infrastructure to vigilant system monitoring. Our highly experienced Security professionals have one predominant goal: to provide our clients with peace of mind.
Because we’ve built cloud retailing from the ground up, we understand the technology like nobody else … so we can protect you like nobody else.
A Two-Pronged Initiative
KWI maintains the highest standards of data integrity and security with particular focus on two vital security certifications that reflect today’s industry requirements and best practices:
- SSAE 16: Completion of the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 Type 2 engagement certification requires an extensive Service Organization Control 1 (SOC 1) review by an independent accounting firm. The effectiveness of our internal controls and security for our services are fully verified and documented according to these “rules of engagement”.
- ROC/PCI Compliance: The Report on Compliance for Service Providers verifies compliance for stringent PCI DSS standards; policies and procedures developed by collaboration of Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express; to enhance the security of card-based transactions and to protect cardholders against fraud and other misuses of personal information.
KWI completed and maintains our SSAE 16 with BDO and completed and maintains our ROC/PCI Compliance with Optiv.
Outsmarting the Criminal Mind
Security technology and compliance is a fast-moving, ever-changing field. To keep pace with the best emerging new practices, we partner with Reliant Security, the industry leader in global risk advisory, technology and security consulting.
Our partnership with Reliant Security assures us and our clients of world-class security intelligence. Our internal, dedicated team of Security and Infrastructure experts is guided by a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) from Reliant.
The CISO works hand-in-glove with our executive team, to establish and maintain best-in-class security and compliance programs throughout KWI. Security measures are built into every aspect of our products and services, to ensure your information assets and our technologies are fully protected.
It’s a partnership that keeps you in the forefront of new industry trends and legislations.
Concerns about security keeping you up at night?
Your dreams will be sweeter with KWI.
Other Ongoing Integrity Measures
We maintain vigilant oversight with measures benefitting our clients and ourselves such as:
- User System Security Access rights: Individual accounts and passwords are assigned to all users of the system – yours and ours.
- Firewalls and Antivirus Protection: We utilize all appropriate processes and mechanisms with firewalls and other access controls, antivirus software and security monitoring.
- NAV Register Protection: Our NAV-alert reporting system assures all KWI client registers have up-to-date virus protection. It’s a system we developed and perfected.
- Data Integrity: We ensure your data integrity with daily backups, regular administration of the platform, co-location of services and other actions – both routine and exceptional.
System monitoring is both reactive and proactive. Status reporting gives our clients advanced monitoring capability. Every day, in every way, we enhance the security of the KWI infrastructure and cloud platform.