(Last updated December 2014)
This website, located at uniform resource locator www.kwi.com (the “Site”), is provided by Kliger-Weiss Infosystems, Inc. (“Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) to the person accessing the Site (“you,” or “your”).
2. Permitted Use of the SiteThe information and materials on the Site are provided for general informational purposes. You may use the site solely for the purpose of learning about and/or purchasing Company services or products. You may not use, reproduce or distribute the text, graphics, downloads, tools or any other content on the Site for any other purpose.
3. User Submitted ContentThe Site may, from time to time offer interactive features that allow users to submit content to the Site. Company does not and cannot review all such content, and is not responsible for such content.
You acknowledge that by providing the ability to view and distribute your user-generated content on the Site, Company is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability related thereto. However, Company reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be unacceptable to Company in its sole discretion.
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Company employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
4. Notice; Electronic CommunicationsWhen you visit the site or send e-mails to Company, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. Typographical ErrorsIn the event that a service or product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect specifications, Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed incorrectly, whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not you have been charged for such product or service. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Company shall issue you a credit (to your credit card account or otherwise) in the amount of the incorrect price.
7. Disclaimer – WarrantyThe Site, its content, materials, SERVICES and products on the site are provided “as is.” To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, COMPANY HEREBY disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
8. Third-Party LinksIn an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Company may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Company, Company has no control over these linked sites, all of which may have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Company. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, Company specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libelous or defamatory.
Company does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites unless specifically stated as such. Nonetheless, Company seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
9. TrademarksThe trademarks are the property of Kliger-Weiss Infosystems, Inc. These marks may not be used without our consent on any product or service, except our own.
10. CopyrightAll content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Company or its content suppliers. All software used on the Site is the property of Company or its software suppliers. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the site.
11. Copyright ComplaintsCompany respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at (516-621-2400).
12. Export ControlSoftware and other materials downloaded or otherwise made available from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported: into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
Company does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Control Laws.
17. Questions and FeedbackWe welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about the Site. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to the Site to email@example.com
(Last updated December 2014)
Company complies with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Company has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit https://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
1.What information do we collect?We only collection information through your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. As such you should only provide us with information of a non-confidential nature.
2. How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you to including:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your information or customer service requests.
3. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties. The term “outside parties” does not include our affiliates and website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
4. Do we use “cookies”?No. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
5. Safeguarding Your Personal InformationCompany follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use your personally identifiable information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
Kliger-Weiss Infosystems, Inc.
2200 Northern Blvd.
Greenvale, New York 11548
Further, Company has designated JAMS (jamsadr.com) as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider under the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Framework for the European Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data and the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP). To learn more about JAMS Safe Harbor process, please visit: http://www.jamsadr.com/safeharbor/ .”
10. Important Notices to Non-United States ResidentsIt is important to note that the Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any visitor information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your visitor information, you consent to this transfer.
11. Your California Privacy RightsUnder California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2013 will receive information regarding 2012 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from Company please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.