2020 is the year to create personalized experiences and raise the bar to meet your customers wherever they are, in-store, online and in-home.
KWI was the first to introduce Retail to the cloud over 3 decades ago. Today, the platform continues to utilize the cloud for a seamless omni-channel experience with POS, Merchandising, eCommerce, CRM, and Loss Prevention all powered from a single database.
Join us at NRF’s Big Show at Booth #5355. During this year’s event, we are excited to be showcasing these new and improved innovations to our already powerful platform:
- With Embedded Business Intelligence in KWI’s Merchandising Solution, retailers are better equipped to analyze and act on critical business data without switching between applications or data sources.
- Supercharge your store employees with a Single Application
- Perform a cash & carry, return/exchange, omni-channel, special order, and send sale all within a single transaction
- Clienteling within Cloud 9 POS app
- Recommendation Engine within Cloud 9 POS app
- Empower associates with customer data: recent eCommerce activity and wish list, complete profile data including validated email and physical addresses, virtual closet / purchase history, and clienteling activity
- A new intuitive Omni-channel Dashboard accelerates the process of locating and selling inventory from anywhere in the business.
- Robust Pricing and Promotion Engine enables retailers to drive more business and attract new customers.
Our team of retail experts will also be highlighting key aspects of the platform our clients currently leverage to create extraordinary customer experiences, including:
Multi-language/Multi-currency I Real-time POS Dashboard I Serverless offline mode
You can also see KWI’s Chief Customer Officer, Frank Weil, moderating the NRF Featured Session, “Creating Influencer Marketing Strategies”.
Stop by Booth #5355 or book an appointment to see these, and many more exciting features in action.
We looking forward to seeing you!
The KWI Team