Enhancements designed to help retailers provide exceptional experiences to their customers
While at the Big Show, the KWI team will be showcasing the latest features, including:
● How KWI is leveraging AI and advanced machine learning to power its Cloud 9 POS to create personalized in-store experiences.
● Internationalization: Tools to help retailers go global including integrated payments via Adyen, currency, tax, language, date format and more.
● Merchandising System Redesign (Back Office): Updated look and feel, new dashboards, and exciting usability improvements.
● Enhanced APIs: Seamlessly integrate with other systems with easy access to sales, inventory, customer, loyalty information, and much more.
● Clienteling: Create a wish list, add items, and email customers with product recommendations.
Find KWI at the Javits Center at Booth 4519. Click here to schedule an appointment and demo.
Since 1985, KWI has been a leader of cloud based retail solutions. KWI offers a complete commerce solution for specialty retailers of all size. KWI’s cloud based technology solutions include point of sale, merchandising, eCommerce, CRM and Loss prevention for brands such as 7 For All Mankind, Bandier, John Varvatos, Veronica Beard, David Yurman, bluemercury, Pandora , Tom Ford and Nars. The company is based in Greenvale, New York.
Original article can be found here: KWI to Showcase Enhanced Commerce Solutions at January’s NRF Big Show